Fall is my favorite time of year and there is nothing better than watching cartoons and shows to get ready for the holidays and the change of the seasons. Get you and your family in the mood for Fall and Halloween this year with these special shows. See the list below. Affiliate links are in the list below. Hope you enjoy!
- PBS Kids: Spooky Stories! Season 1–
1. Dinosaur Train: Spooky Tree/Spinosaurus Super Model
“Spooky Tree” -Shiny invites Annie Tyrannosaurus to Pteranodon Terrace for a sleepover, but all Annie wants to do is investigate the “spooky tree” that Don says “comes alive at night.”/”Spinosaurus Super Model” – When Don stumbles across a stick that looks EXACTLY like Old Spinosaurus, he’s determined to have the grumpy old dinosaur pose for his sculpture.2. Nature Cat: Runaway Pumpkin/Lady Bug Tough
Runaway Pumpkin- Daisy has grown the biggest, most beautiful pumpkin and wants to get it to the Halloween Party./ Lady Bug Tough-Uh oh, there is big trouble in Daisy’s rose garden! The rose bushes should bloom into gorgeous, colorful roses but they’re not, and it’s all because of these tiny little aphids that are eating the leaves and damaging the roses!3. Ready, Jet, Go!: Jet’s First Halloween
“Jet’s First Halloween Part 1”- Sydney, Sean, and Mindy help Jet experience his first Halloween. They come up with a list of classic Halloween to-dos, including dressing up in costumes, and collecting candy./ “Jet’s First Halloween Part 2”- Sydney, Sean, and Mindy take Jet trick-or-treating, and along the way, they learn about the Red Moon effect from some of the neighborhood scientists.4. Peg + Cat: The Friday the 13th Problem / The Looking Glass Problem
The Friday the 13th Problem- At the camp sleepover, Richard is terrorized by a number: 13!/ The Looking Glass Problem- Peg and Cat go through the looking glass, where nonsense starts to make sense with the help of patterns.
–Team Umizoomi: Season 2: Episode 3-The Ghost Family Costume Party– It’s Halloween, and Team Umizoomi must help Little Ghost solve four mysterious riddles to reach the ultimate costume party!
– Spongebob SquarePants: Season 1: Episode 13- Scaredy Pants/I Was A Teenage Gary– It’s Halloween and SpongeBob is the easiest to scare in Bikini Bottom./Squidward reluctantly agrees to take care of SpongeBob’s pet snail, Gary.
– Garfield Holiday Collection: Season 1: Garfield’s Halloween Adventure– Garfield has one spooktacular adventure on the Eve of All Saints. He fashions himself a pirate costume then takes Odie out trick-or-treating to ensure extra candy. But when attempting to cross a river on a boat, Garfield and Odie end up at a haunted house. Horror and hilarity ensue.
–Doc McStuffins: Season 102: Episode 10- Boo-Hoo To you!/It’s Glow Time– Doc helps her friend, Sebastian, when he is scared by frightening Halloween decorations.
–Doc McStuffins: Season 107: Episode 1- Hallie Halloween/Don’t Fence Me In– Trick or Treat! Doc and the toys try to catch marbles.
–Yo Gabba Gabba: Season 1: Episode 10: Halloween– It’s time for the characters to dress up in outrageous costumes and take part in gathering their own private stash of candy. Guest Stars: Shiny Toy Guns
– Sid The Science Kid: Season 3: Episode 18: Halloween Spooky Science Special– It’s Halloween time and Sid and his friends have dressed up in the spookiest and scariest costumes possible. (Educational objective: spooky science)
– Angelina Ballerina: Season 3: Episode 5: Henry’s Halloween– When Henry’s swears he’s seen the mythical Chipping Cheddar witch on Halloween night, Angelina and Alice tell him not to be so silly. But a surprise is waiting for them around the corner…
–Paw Patrol: Season 1: Episode 12: Pups And The Ghost Pirate– It’s Halloween! Capt’n Turbot has decorated an old wreck as a pirate ship for a town party. When the ship mysteriously heads out to sea captained by a “ghost” Ryder and the Paw Patrol must save the ship and discover the ghost!
– Fireman Sam: Season 2: Episode 2: Norman’s Halloween Heist– Norman hatches a trick-or-treating plan to collect all of the candy in Pontypandy for himself on Halloween. The plan involves a go-kart, multiple Halloween masks and Derek as his accomplice. Norman goes a bit too fast on his go-kart and goes straight into the sea. Sam comes to the rescue. Norman has lost all his candy, although Lily does give him one candy to make up for it.
– Go, Diego, Go!: Season 8: Episode 2: Freddie The Fruit Bat Saves Halloween!- It’s Halloween! Diego, Alicia and Freddie the fruit bat are setting up trick-or-treating booths for all the animals. When suddenly, they hear a cry for help. Diego uses Click to find the animals in trouble. It’s llamas!
– Bubble Guppies: Season 1: Episode 20: Haunted House Party– Boo! The Bubble Guppies are invited to a costume party at a haunted house! They dress up as witches, vampires, werewolves, zombies and mummies, but who’s that in the spooky ghost costume?
–Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Season 4: Episode 1: Katerina’s Costume/Dress Up Day– Daniel and Katerina are at Miss Elaina’s Museum-Go-Round to make their costumes for Dress Up Day.
–Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Season 7: Episode 6: The Neighborhood Fall Festival/Field Day At School– The Neighborhood Fall Festival- The neighbors are busy decorating for the big Fall Festival when a gust of wind knocks down Music Man Stan’s hard work./ Field Day at School- Teacher Harriet has set up a Fall Field Day outside at school today. While trying new games, Daniel and his friends struggle to do the games how they want to.
– Max And Ruby: Season 1: Episode 5: Max’s Halloween/Ruby’s Leaf Collection/The Blue Tarantula- Ruby wants Max to be a Little Prince for Halloween but Max wants to be a Vampire. Ruby just has three leaves to collect and she’ll have the best leaf collection book in the whole class.
–Sheriff Callie’s Wild West: Season 104: Episode 6: The Great Halloween Robbery/The Ghost Of The Scary Prairie– Bandits hide the town’s candy! Peck tells a tale.
– Max And Ruby: Season 5: Episode 22: Ruby And The Beast/Max And Ruby’s Halloween House/Max’s Trick Or Treat- Max & Ruby celebrates the triumph of the individual against the impossible odds of being little. Each episode centers around Max, a preschool bunny, his seven-year old sister Ruby, and the differences between them.
– Max And Ruby: Season 5: Episode 23: Max And Ruby Give Thanks/Max Leaves/Ruby’s Fall Pageant- Max & Ruby celebrates the triumph of the individual against the impossible odds of being little. Each episode centers around Max, a preschool bunny, his seven-year old sister Ruby, and the differences between them.
– Peg+Cat: Season 1: Episode 10: The Parade Problem/The Halloween Problem– The Parade Problem – Peg and Cat need to sort out recyclables to clean up the park in time for the nursery school’s Halloween Parade. The Halloween Problem – While trick or treating, Peg and Cat find themselves pursued by a metal monster. Later they teach fair sharing to a “friend” who turns out to be a real tiger!
– It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown: This timeless classic from Charles M. Shultz and Bill Melendez is remastered and features many heartwarming scenes. Also included are the bonus episodes It’s Magic, Charlie Brown and Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown.
–Spookley: The Square Pumpkin– Poor Spookley is a pumpkin whose shape is square rather then round. He’s teased and taunted by other mean round pumpkins. But he receives help from a Scarecrow and his 2 bat side-kicks and 3 very funny spiders.
–Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest– Get ready for a spook-tacular good time with Curious George – in his first-ever Halloween movie. This fun-filled adventure is a bewitching treat for the whole family!
–The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad– Two Disney classics to share with the family!
– Eloise’s Rawther Unusual Halloween– Every Halloween, the ghost of The Palza’s most legendary and outrageous inhabitant of old, Diamond Jim Johnson, returns to haunt the halls. But when the hotel’s most famous 6 year-old girl, Eloise, encounters this frightening phantom, nobody believes her story of old-time spooks with larger than life appetites. When eeire sights and sounds begin to spook the hotel guests, will Eloise herself now be accused of scaring The Plaza’s guests? Eloise decides to launch her own supernatural investigation! There are tricks and treats galore in store when Eloise busts some ghosts, reverse a curse and even saves the hotel from real monsters in the most unusual Halloween Adventure ever!
–Alvin And The Chipmunks Meet The Wolfman– It’s a hilarious race against the next full moon when Alvin is sure that the new neighbor is a werewolf, but the fun and frights really begin when Theodore starts acting strangely, too!